Santosolusi.com – The existence of modern online loan applications (pinjol) is indeed very helpful for the middle class in running their business, because the loan process is not as difficult as making a loan at a bank which requires a lot of files and takes a long time.
What the public must know is that every online loan provider must obtain legality from the government so that no party is harmed. Therefore, loan applications or providers must be registered with the OJK (Financial Services Authority).
As ordinary people, how do you distinguish or know which online loans are illegal and legal? Before Santosolusi gave 4 ways to check the legality of legal or illegal online loans. We have summarized some of the 3 characteristics of illegal loan providers based on trusted sources.
1. Online Loan Offers Via SMS/WhatsApp. You have to be smarter in operating the internet, don’t easily believe spam promotions, for example, spam via SMS or chat via WhatsApp. If you find a loan offer sent through these features, then don’t believe it, friend, it’s just a scammer’s mode.
2. Interest, fines and surcharges are quite high. If you find a loan that has conditions: high interest, fines and very high additional fees, then don’t continue to make the loan because there are no legal loans that harm certain parties, things like this include coercion and are not in accordance with the applicable legal Indonesian government loans .
3. Inhuman Billing. The characteristics of this third illegal loan are that in the loan collection process they use people who are unethical, even harass the borrower when they cannot pay the bill.
SIn addition to the three characteristics above, we also provide several easy ways to check whether the online loan is safe, legal to use so you don’t suffer losses. Because the rise of online loans makes us confused about which ones are legal and legal, that’s why it’s really important that you use this method and of course it’s FREE.
1. Via the WhatsApp Application
The easiest first way is to check it via the WhatsApp application because you are sure that you already have a WhatsApp account. The method is very easy, all you have to do is contact the official WhatsApp contact number for the Financial Services Authority [ 081-157-157-157 ] Send a message in the format of the name of the online loan application that you want to check for legality.
2. Check By E-mail
The second way to check the legality of online loan checks is by contacting the OJK via e-mail at the address “[email protected] All you have to do is send a message like the first method.
3. Check Through the OJK Website
All you have to do is open a browser, like Google Chrome. then open the OJK receipt page to check the legal status of an online loan application. The method is very easy, write in your browser search column www.ojk.go.id then after it opens select the IKNB menu and click Fintech.
This page will display the latest listlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, licensed fintech lending organizers or legal online loan platforms.
4. OJK direct telephone
The final way to find out whether a loan is illegal or legal is by contacting the OJK directly, aka calling the government’s OJK. You can contact him at telephone number 157.
To make an online loan, you must learn about the correct/legal loan procedure, because if you are careless, you will suffer losses from fraudulent persons. why? Now there are many illegal loan sharks which make it difficult for people to distinguish which ones are legitimate and which are not. Don’t let yourself be the next victim. Those are 4 ways to check loans to ensure legality through the government’s OJK, thank you and hope this is useful.